Personal injury law has been around since the first time a cavewoman wanted damages for tripping over her neighbor’s woolly mammoth…well, probably—the point is the practice of law has been around for a very long time. And, in that time, it has changed dramatically—especially in the last 20 years where legal technology has evolved exponentially—tech from 3 years ago is outdated…tech from 10 is prehistoric. Has your firm kept pace? We hope so.
Implementing the latest legal tech is no longer a luxury; it’s essential—after all, your competition is already using it and your clients have grown to expect it. If you don’t want to become a fossil, you must modernize your PI practice today. Below we help you figure out if you’re stuck in the past and outline the many reasons why (and how) you should get up to speed.
Is your personal injury firm behind the times?
- Take up tons of office space with Bankers Boxes and in-house servers?
- Need to be in the office to get work done?
- Constantly have to upgrade software, backup data, and train employees?
- Employ a large around-the-clock IT staff?
- Waste time looking for documents?
- Spend a ton of money on equipment, overhead, and support staff rather than potential clients?
- Worry all the time about cybersecurity issues?
- Feel unequipped to handle growth?
- Wonder if you’re susceptible to loss from natural disasters?
- Find it hard to effectively communicate with your clients?
- Wish collaboration with your colleagues was easier?
- Fail to be efficient, productive and organized?
If your answer to any one of the questions on this non-exhaustive list is “Yes,” then you need to modernize your personal injury practice.
What’s the best way? This one’s simple: switch to CloudLex. CloudLex is the next-gen Legal Cloud®️—a comprehensive suite of innovative apps that can slingshot your firm into modern times in mere moments so you can answer each and every one of the above questions with a resounding “NO!”
How will CloudLex modernize my PI practice? Here are just a few of the infinite ways CloudLex can transform your PI firm into a present-day powerhouse:
- CloudLex lets you work from anywhere:
You don’t stop and neither do your cases. With CloudLex you can access to your matters from anywhere, at any time, and on any internet-enabled device—allowing you to stay agile and ready to meet the collaborative needs of your clients, personal injury lawyers, and staff alike…no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
- CloudLex keeps you efficient and organized:
With CloudLex, you can quickly and successfully manage all your firm’s macro-level and case-specific tasks—e.g. intake, document management, calendaring, administrative tasks, case updates, client communication, referrals, digital archival—in one comprehensive platform…so you can take on more personal injury cases without taking on more staff.
- CloudLex allows you to collaborate seamlessly:
CloudLex promotes teamwork through matter-specific communication tools and integration with your favorite apps—you can assign and monitor tasks; easily share important info and records; and co-author documents without having to worry if everyone’s in the same version.
- CloudLex takes you paperless:
The cloud eliminates the need for physical storage, i.e., you no longer have to schlep heavy Bankers Boxes around the office or race back to the office on a Sunday to grab a record; instead you can find your docs (including closed files) with the ease of a Google search and save a lot of time, energy, and office space.
- CloudLex makes you cost-effective:
CloudLex is an infrastructure-free cloud platform—meaning it doesn’t require large investment in servers, space, staff training, software licensing/upgrades, around-the-clock IT support, etc…all you need is a laptop and internet to bring your practice into the present and put significant costs in the past.
- CloudLex protects you from data loss/breach:
CloudLex is hosted on top-tier Microsoft Azure servers so your data is subject to continuous monitoring—and since cloud documents aren’t affected by the elements, your firm won’t skip a beat should a natural disaster strike.
Don’t you skip a beat; it would be a disaster if you don’t sign up for a free demo right now. Legal technology is evolving at a furious rate—let us help you stay at the forefront of it so you can outpace your competitors and continue to build, manage, and grow your PI practice into the future.