Personal injury law has been around since the first time a cavewoman wanted damages for tripping over her neighbor’s woolly mammoth…well, probably—the point is the practice of law has been around for a very long time. And, in that time, it has changed dramatically—especially in the last 20 years where legal technology has evolved exponentially—tech from 3 years ago is outdated…tech from 10 is prehistoric. Has your firm kept pace? We hope so.
Implementing the latest legal tech is no longer a luxury; it’s essential—after all, your competition is already using it and your clients have grown to expect it. If you don’t want to become a fossil, you must modernize your PI practice today. Below we help you figure out if you’re stuck in the past and outline the many reasons why (and how) you should get up to speed.
Is your personal injury firm behind the times?
- Take up tons of office space with Bankers Boxes and in-house servers?
- Need to be in the office to get work done?
- Constantly have to upgrade software, backup data, and train employees?
- Employ a large around-the-clock IT staff?
- Waste time looking for documents?
- Spend a ton of money on equipment, overhead, and support staff rather than potential clients?
- Worry all the time about cybersecurity issues?
- Feel unequipped to handle growth?
- Wonder if you’re susceptible to loss from natural disasters?
- Find it hard to effectively communicate with your clients?
- Wish collaboration with your colleagues was easier?
- Fail to be efficient, productive and organized?
If your answer to any one of the questions on this non-exhaustive list is “Yes,” then you need to modernize your personal injury practice.
What’s the best way? This one’s simple: switch to CloudLex. CloudLex is the next-gen Legal Cloud®️—a comprehensive suite of innovative apps that can slingshot your firm into modern times in mere moments so you can answer each and every one of the above questions with a resounding “NO!”
How will CloudLex modernize my PI practice? Here are just a few of the infinite ways CloudLex can transform your PI firm into a present-day powerhouse:
successfully manage all your firm’s macro-level and case-specific tasks—e.g. intake, document management, calendaring, administrative tasks, case updates, client communication, referrals, digital archival—in one comprehensive platform…so you can take on more personal injury cases without taking on more staff.
CloudLex protects you from data loss/breach:CloudLex is hosted on top-tier Microsoft Azure servers so your data is subject to continuous monitoring—and since cloud documents aren’t affected by the elements, your firm won’t skip a beat should a natural disaster strike.
Don’t you skip a beat; it would be a disaster if you don’t sign up for a free demo right now. Legal technology is evolving at a furious rate—let us help you stay at the forefront of it so you can outpace your competitors and continue to build, manage, and grow your PI practice into the future.