CloudLex is excited to announce the release of Digital Archiver, our subscription-based Matter Archiving application! Now Managing Partners can easily send all closed matter data (notes, calendar entries, tasks, documents, etc.) to an ethically-compliant archive with the click of a button. Digital Archiver will maintain your matters on the HIPAA-certified Microsoft Azure cloud for seven years, all for a one-time per matter archival fee of $25. All your archived matters can be easily retrieved and re-archived for no additional fee.
To Archive a Closed Matter:
- From the “Closed” screen, select the matters you wish to archive and click the Archive icon at the top of the closed matters list. Alternatively, from within an individual closed matter, click the archive icon at the top-right corner to initiate archiving.
- In the “Archive Confirmation” window, confirm the number of matters selected, the number of those matters which were previously archived and the remaining matters to be archived for the first time. Click “Confirm” to send the matters to your archive.
- The selected matters will be moved from your closed matters list too, and accessible from, the “Archive” screen and listed as “Pending Archiving”.
To Retrieve an Archived Matter:
- From the “Archived” screen, select the matters you wish to retrieve and click the Retrieve icon at the top of the list.
- A “Retrieval Confirmation” window will appear, displaying the number of matters to be retrieved. If everything is correct, click “Confirm” to retrieve your matters.
- Matters selected will be initially marked as “Pending Retrieval” in the archived matters list. Once retrieval has been completed, you will be notified by email.
- Retrieved matters will be accessible from the “Closed” screen.
Stay tuned for limited-time promotional offers for this exciting new cloud storage application! If you have any questions regarding this new solution, please do not hesitate to contact us.